From those just starting out in the business world to fully formed companies, businesses need accurate and timely financial accountings to maintain profitability and capitalize on new opportunities. Ann Arbor CPA knows how to help you realize your goals while keeping your bookkeeping and records in perfect order.
We have over 15 years of experience in steering companies through the stormy waters of business accounting and tax preparation. Our dedicated staff is happy to answer all of your questions. We believe strongly in forming relationships with the people inside the companies they are running. Please read on to see what Hazzouri Accounting and Tax Services of Canton, Michigan can do for you. If you would like to schedule an appointment to meet and discuss our services please use our contact form or call us directly.
Business formation and registration
- Select a business structure that best fits your needs whether a limited liability company (LLC), sole proprietor, or an s corporation, by evaluating tax advantages vs. legal exposure
- Check name availability
- Apply for your Federal Employer Identification Number “EIN”
Tax services we offer for Businesses
- Business income tax return preparation
- Sole proprietor – Schedule C
- Limited liability company – LLC
- Partnerships – Form 1065
- S- Corporations – Form 1120S
- C- Corporations – Form 1120
- Personal Property Tax. PPT
- Michigan Business Tax – MBT return preparation
- Multi state business tax return preparation
- Multi state sales tax return preparation
- Estimated tax preparations
- State & IRS problem solving and representation
- Tax planning & consulting for Businesses
- Sales tax filing
Certified Reviews & Compilations
A Certified Review engagement envolves application of analytical procedures to the financial statements, and various inquiries made to the company’s management.
Certified Compilations is less involved than a review but requires extensive knowledge and experience with GAAP.
Banks often require compilations from an independent CPA as part of their lending covenants.
Our goal is to save your time so you can concentrate on the main job at hand which is running your business. The services we provide help free your time to run your business and give you a better understanding of your finances. We serve a wide variety of industries including but not limited to retail, restaurants, doctor office, home health care, staffing agency, small industrial, rental property, roofing service, lawn care, real estate investors, gas stations, party stores, construction, and more.
Each month or quarter we’ll do the following things for you:
- Data entry of your transactions
- Allocating transactions to their categories
- Bank account reconciliation
- Monthly Income statement and Balance sheet
Full payroll services
We offer payroll solutions that meet your business’s needs and enable you to spend time doing what you do best–running your company. All of our payroll services included in one flat monthly fee:
- Print payroll checks
- Free direct deposit of checks
- Provide employees with detailed pay stub
- Pay IRS & State taxes on time electronically thru EFTPS
- Detailed payroll reports
- Issuance of W-2, W-3 and 1099’s
- Maintaining payroll records for time required by government
- Process levy and garnishment requests